Some Amazon accounts are eligible for a $40 or $60 credit towards a new Kindle making them as low as $9!! I got a credit for $60! Was your account eligible? Not sure how Amazon is picking accounts. I checked a few days ago and did not have a credit however today I did so keep checking through Oct 31, 2013!
Here is the link:
It will either say Save on any Kindle & then the amount of the credit or just show nothing meaning you did not qualify. Make sure if you qualify to clip the coupon & then it will be applied at checkout through Oct 31, 2013.
Terms and Conditions:
- The promotion is valid through 11:59pm PST October 31, 2013. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel it at any time.
- If you do not purchase the qualifying item when the promotion is in effect, the promotional code will not apply.
- The promotion is limited to one per customer.
- The promotion applies only to new Kindle, Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Fire HD and Kindle Fire HDX devices sold and shipped by Amazon Digital Services. It does not apply to the same products sold by other sellers.
- If you return items purchased using a promotion code, we will subtract the value of the promotion code from your return credit.
- This offer may not be combined with other offers.
- This offer does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Void where prohibited.
- If you violate any of the Terms and Conditions, the promotion will be invalid, and the promotional code discount will not apply.
Remember Amazon prices can change at anytime.