Just wanted to share some recent Rite Aid trips! I love to "roll" over the +UP Rewards! For newbies if you see whats on sale + use coupons + roll over +UP Rewards from prior purchases you can pretty much score stuff for really cheap or even for FREE! Hope this helps a you all a bit.
I went to Rite Aid yesterday and bought 3 Maybelline mascaras and 4 packs of gum and paid out of pocket about $0.87!
Today I headed back to Rite Aid & bought:
(2) Stayfree Maxi Pads (also great for first aid kits!)
(2) Playtex Nurser Bottles
Total Before Coupons & +UP Rewards $19.98
(2) $1/1 Stayfree Item Printable
You can also use $2/1 Stayfree Product- (SS 07/22/12) exp. 8/31/12
(2) $2/1 Playtex Nurser (great for baby-showers!)
(you have to sign up and within 24 hours you will get the coupon emailed to you)
Total After Coupons $13.98
I also used these +Up Rewards from prior purchases
(1) $5 +UP
(1) $1 +UP
(1) $3 +UP
$4.98 + $1.39 tax = $6.37 for everything
But I also got back
(2) $4 +UP Rewards (for the Bottles)
(2) $2 +UP Rewards (for the Stayfree)
(1) $1 +UP Reward (for the Pearson Nips)
So since I got back $13 its like getting everything for FREE and making $6.63 :)
Hope this breakdown helps!